Brand Design & Marketing Shared E-Mobility, Munich (m/f/d), Working Student, Internship or Part-Time
Working Student, Internship or Part-Time
Hi, we are evhcle,
We are a growing startup from the ♥ of Munich. We make sure that people’s mobility is much more than a parking lot by offering Sharing-as-a-service. We realize mobility concepts by providing sharing-ready e-bikes, e-scooters, e-cargo bikes and e-cars as well as ensuring full-service operations at our customers’ locations.
Our latest project is the piloting of a free-floating **E-load bike sharing system in Munich Haidhausen**. For this we are looking for an **intern or working student** who wants to prove himself in the field of marketing / communication. The goal is to inspire as many users as possible for the offer in a creative way, to win local actors for the expansion of the project and to ensure positive coverage in blogs, print media and social media channels.
Awesome project where you can let off steam with a lot of creative freedom and commitment. We have the following tasks in mind for the upcoming summer months:
- You have ideas for unconventional marketing campaigns that make a big impact with a small effort and implement them.
- You use all the other tricks to increase the reach of our social media channels and enjoy talking to customers, retailers, …..
- You use your strong writing talent for small articles, mailings or posts and draw attention to the offer with great photos and storytelling.
Start: as soon as possible / by arrangement
What can we offer you?
- fair payment and fun at work
- valuable insights into the sharing area
- office directly at the “Werksviertel”
- joint visit to the Oktoberfest
Do you have any questions?
For further information please contact the founders Christoph Ulusoy and Richard Kemmerzehl via the contact form. Even if your profile does not fit 100% to the advertised position, we would be happy to get to know you!
Sende uns deine Bewerbungsunterlagen
Wir möchten dich gerne kennenlernen! Um den ersten Schritt zu unternehmen, ein Teil des evhcle-Teams zu werden, sende uns bitte deine Bewerbungsunterlagen über das folgende Formular. Bei Fragen stehen dir die beiden Geschäftsführer Christoph Ulusoy und Richard Kemmerzehl gerne über das Kontaktformular zu Verfügung.